Stop being a sketch. It is not funny when you stare at me through the window as you walk into the bathroom. In fact, it is rather creepy. I would appreciate it if you stop. It is not my fault that I have two classes in the same room; a room that happens to be right across from the bathroom of males. I can’t help my placement, but you can stop those sketchy stares. In fact, I would appreciate it if you would.
Actually, it’s not a question. Just stop it. Now. Because I’m going to tattle on you to the man in the white van if you don’t. AHH! There you are again! STOP giving me that look!! I’m going to start screaming, you know. Right here. In this silent study hall. And then it’s all your fault.
- Me: Should I kill off my character's first boyfriend?
- Moo: ....
- Me: I mean, they've only been dating for like 3 weeks.
- Moo: Sure!
- Me: So kill him?
- Moo: Yeah!
- Me: I mean, I want to avoid and awkward break up, you know? It's like, on one hand you have an awkward break up, and on the other, you could kill the character off!
- Moo: I like it!
- Note: This is for my book that I'm writing about a dystopian future world. So it makes sense for the guy to die. I'm not just cruel like that!
You know what I wish we still had? Nap time. You know what someone pointed out? At our age, nap time could quickly turn scandalous. So nap time… is officially ruined for me.
But on a side note, I now officially have 5 nerd medals and I will now proceed to list them in order of appearance.
- National Junior Honor Society
- SAT Scores
- Texas Semi-Finals Novice Policy
- JCFL Qualifier (Policy)
- MFL Fourth Alternate (Policy)
Need a new blog name!!! I kinda hate mine. Any suggestions?
I will go right now!
yay!!! I will! Sorry I didn’t respond quicker- I don’t notice these
- Mom: What's your favorite vegetable?
- Me: Asparagus. No, corn. No- okra. The fried kind.
Hmm… let’s see. 2 Canadian families, enough Asians to make Amelia have a heart attack, the appearance of 100 new freckles, a room with no window, swimming with dolphins with one of those Canadian families, sunburn, all the free ice cream I want, snorkeling, staying out til 11:30, and then 12:30, and then 1:00, ignoring Julius Caesar, forgetting about my paper, making a gajillion new friends, no chores… So remind me why I’m coming home?
So today was the last day of school before spring break. It was awesome! Tons of goofing off, not caring about anything, and it was a beautiful day. In history, we watched our videos that we made. In biology… well I didn’t pay attention. In geometry, we had an easy group quiz. At least, I hope it was easy :/ In English, I listened to Justin Bieber, read my friend’s book, and got back a good test grade. We got out of Spanish 10 minutes early and study hall… That was the last class of the day. Of course we did nothing serious! And then it was time to leave… I said bye to all my friends and then I got really depressed. I’m not going to see them for 10 days!!! Which made me think ahead toward summer… when I’ll barely see anyone for a few months. Then I thought about senior year. I’ve been with these people since I was 4! I’ll have spent 14 years of my whole LIFE with them and then- college.
But back to this week. I typically wouldn’t care, but I’m going to have absolutely no contact with my friends for a whole week! Unless I pay to use the internet, which I probably won’t do. I’ll have to make new friends and I SUCK at that.
Then, of course, there’s all the good things. A chance to meet new people, get tan, read a lot of books, and experience new albeit very touristy cultures!
It’s bad that I’m focusing on the downside.
Then there’s the whole Japan thing… that’s sad. Update: Japan says radiation levels surge outside nuclear plant
It’s legal to speak freely, but illegal to listen.
So, today I was sitting around, trying to study for an incredibly boring test and my sis goes “OOH! I’ll help you! I’ll make funny voices and stuff so that you remember it!” Well… here are the results of her dictation abilities.
- Zeus- ATHEN GOES TO HIM TO ASK FOR HIS OPINION ON WHAT SHOULD BE DONE WITH THE SUTERERSSER* AND HE; REPLIES THAT ITS UP TO HERRRR GURLL BECAUSE IT WAS HER IDEA TO BRING ODYSIONERS HOME IN DA FIRST PLACE GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!! IIIII <3 MY ANGUSS BOYFRIEND SOO MUCH!!!!! <3 LOVE UUUU
- Melantho- SERVING WOMENER OF ODDYYYSSEEEOUUSS AND MELAINTIUSESESES SISTER AND THE LOVERRR (LIKE ANGUS) OF URMOMMAKISS BHAHAHAHHAHA CALL A B*T*H TWO TIMES BOII GIRRLLLL (AKA A GURL DAWGGY)
- Penelope-ODDYDSESESESESE WIIFE QUEEN OF ITHICER AND SHE ISS OFTEN TIMES CONSIDERED TAO BE THE REAWL HEROOOO (LIKE WIGGLY TOWN HEROSSS) IF THE ODDYYSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY yepp
- Mentor- ATHENAS DISKIZEE PERSON
- MANGOS ARE SEWERT I PAPYYAYYSSSS . I LOVE GOD.
- What are the consequences of war?- women are left behind, Achilles is a good example [glad that he died for the glory of battle] MEXIAN BABYS ARE CUTE. LIVVY IS AN ASIAN DOLPHIN!!!!!!!! I LOVE MY MEXICAN BABY. DON’T LET ANY MEXICANS OR ASIANS SEE THIS… THEY MIGHT BE HURT. BUT I DON’T WANT TO HURT SOMEONE…
I kid you not. These are her legit comments in my notes. Makes studying a bit easier-slash-harder, but definitely more interesting.
Side note- top favorite TV shows at this time, in no particular order:
- Pretty Little Liars
- Modern Family
- The Office
*After much staring, I know realize that this means ‘suitors.’
Some random observations about my day:
- Today was my Spanish teacher’s birthday. I made him a card. And he liked it! And then our class sang to him and he just corrected our Spanish… :( And then gave us cookies.
- I went to Yahoo and I was reading this article about a failed NASA satellite launch and I went to look in the comments… Well, I shoulda known better because their comments always piss me off. Example A: “See? This is why we shouldn’t bother with science stuff. Real Americans understand that all the information we need can be found through Jesus, Freedom, and a totally heterosexual love for the troops. And by hating brown people, gays, and teachers.” I actually feel horrible posting this, but someone should understand the idiocy that runs rampant throughout America.
- There’s a Federal bill to cut NPR!!! I might die!!! Thus, I will write a strongly worded letter in non-support. Because NPR is the only that educates half the people in this world! And it’s unbiased!
I think thatthe world would explode if NPR is cut! I mean, people would turn from NPR to Fox and then I, being a democrat, would be persecuted along with my very few democratic friends and I’d have to go into hiding and then nuclear war! Do you see my policy debate skills at work here?
- Anyways, I’m going to see South Pacific tonight! Then have a tutu partay.
- It started raining, and it made me depressed. I hate rain.
- I have a lot of homework that I should be doing buttttt… It’s the weekend.
- So, this isn’t about my day, but last night I was looking through old pictures of me for my Spanish presentation, and some of them are of me and my sister… And she’s freaking adorable! Unfortunately, I’m not so attractive…
- I had a lot of other things to say but I forgot them.
- Moral of the story: don’t read comments on Yahoo unless you want to be put into a bad mood that forces you come and rant about it on Tumblr.
- I have to make a 10th comment or else my OCD will act up. Even though my favorite number is 9…. but that’s beside the point.
- Lacey: Erik! How do you have those muscle caverns on your arms?!
- Erik: It's geometry.
- Lacey: You get buff from geometry?
- Erik: No, it just tones your arms.
- Peryn: Erik, that is seriously the weirdest thing I have ever heard you say.
- Helena: Whaaaaat?
- Peryn: That's why Mr. Maneck is so muscle-y.
- Helena: He teaches calculus.
- Erik: Yeah, calculus does something totally different.